BIG DATA STRATEGY EXCHANGE, STUDY TOUR ALMOST SOLD OUT!
Mark your calendars for the 5th Annual Big Data for Media Week of events in London, including the first annual Big Data for Media Idea & Strategy Exchange and the 2-day study tour.
The strategy and idea forum will be Wednesday, 22 February, at the Financial Times in London, and hosted by Tom Betts, Chief Data Officer and member of the FT Board.
Topics to be discussed include:
• How to deal with data issues surroudning distributed platforms
• How data supports paid content strategy, what’s working and what’s not?
• Turning audience analytics into revenue
• Building new products from audience data
* Future of audience and targeting data at media companies
The Big Data for Media study tour will be held Monday and Tuesday, 23-24 February, and will include visits to the BBC, Telegraph, Bloomberg, Google, IBM Watson and the Guardian.
Key themes for the tour include:
· How to make money with data-driven ad campaigns and product development
* The latest techniques on next-generation artificial intelligence and predictive analytics tools
* Vision, execution of data strategy
· Driving audience engagement with new platforms
· Artificial intelligence for next-generation advertising and content optimisation
· Programmatic + analytics = targeted audiences
· How legacy media companies can build a solid Big Data operation
For more information, contact founder and organiser Martha Stone, email@example.com
Visit the 2016 Big Data for Media Week programme here